a digital creative agency
building the adaptive brands of the future
In a hyper connected world where consumers receive over 30,000 messages a day, attention is becoming scarce.
Getting people interested in your brand or product is more difficult, and the proliferation of channels means audiences are not as easy to reach.
Brands have to work harder to steal attention, be relevant, make connections and reach their audiences across multiple platforms.
We believe content done brilliantly, distributed well, cleverly amplified and integrated into a data driven marketing program, is one of the most powerful ways to build a connection with your audience.
We create digital content led experiences that help brands better connect with their audiences. Experiences that engage, influence, drive action and ultimately deliver results.
Our team has strategic experience across the disciplines of communications, creative, digital, social, data intelligence, digital media and programmatic. This means we take a genuinely integrated, insight led approach to digital planning, with a focus on defining a clear role for channels, content and communications across the consumer journey – right time, right message, right person.
This enables us to design, distribute and amplify content led digital experiences that influence behaviour, increase relevance, enhance your connections and build an effective path to purchase.
In a hyper connected world it’s easy for your message to get lost. We help you create content that’s emotive, entertaining, or just plain useful. Red Engine SCC has a strong capability in online video and extensive experience in creating editorial, virtual reality, visualisations and interactive experiences. With online research now affecting up to 70% of purchases, we focus on content that has a distinct strategic purpose, brings your audience closer to your brand, and helps you deliver results.
We’ve found that a model that brings together our best and brightest thinkers, creators, filmmakers and tinkerers to create ideas big and small, makes more sense for today’s world than the traditional copywriter and art director pairing. Together our motley crew turn out everything from campaign concepts, high end brand films and immersive VR experiences, through to digital experience design, website and mobile apps, eDMs and realtime display advertising.
It’s nice to be recognised
- PEPSICO PANZies Awards 2017 Best Product launch – Pepsi Max Lime
- PEPSICO PANZies Awards 2017 Most Cost Effective Digital Campaign – Gatorade AFL Dunk
- PEPSICO PANZies Awards 2017 The prestigious Grand Award – Gatorade AFL Dunk and Gatorade for Fierce
- BRW BRW Fast 100 #41, 2016
- Mumbrella’s BE Fest awards 2016 Bronze, Best content strategy.
Red Engine SCC with Engine Room Productions & Red Note for Telstra – Imaginarium
- Mumbrella’s BE Fest awards 2016 Shortlist. Best use of interactive/gaming – Telstra 360: For the Fans
- Mumbrella’s BE Fest awards 2016 Shortlist. Best content strategy – Telstra – Imaginarium
- AdNews Specialist Agency of the Year, 2015
- Mumbrella Content Agency of the Year Award, 2015 – Finalist
- BRW Fast Starters list, 2015
- Mumbrella Best Use of Film Craft / Best Execution, 2015 – Finalist (Telstra 360)
- Mumbrella Branded Entertainment Awards, Content Company of the Year, 2015 – Finalist
- Digiday Content Marketing Awards, Best Agency/Client Collaboration, 2016 – Finalist (Telstra Imaginarium)
- Digiday Content Marketing Awards Best Interactive Content, 2016 – Finalist (Telstra 360)
- Max Awards Video Campaign of the Year , 2016 – Finalist (CBA Essential Super)
- 2017 ABC Gruen – The pitch against Avocado
- 2017 Mumbrella Awards Short List – Best Content Strategy – Carnival Cruise Line – The Honeyboomers
- 2017 Mumbrella Awards Short List – Best use of a small budget – Carnival Cruise Line – The Honeyboomers