We’re always on the look out for for talented people with diverse experience and a habit of trying their hand at something new. Think directors who can write, strategists with project management skills, and technologists who love ideas.
People who are open to new and different ways of working. This is what underpins our collaborative model, and helps us be adaptive.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch..
Digital & Motion Designer
Purpose of role:
Do you know your kerning from your leading? Your salt bae from your /r/place? Your focal length from your whip pan? Yep, we want it all. We’re looking for a gun Motion & Digital Designer; somebody who’s equally at home working in After Effects, concepting social media posts or tweaking the design of a website. You’ll be part of a tight, fun team of multi-skilled creatives, working on some of Australia’s leading brands and reporting to the Creative Director Mitch Alison. Oh yes, you need to be nice too.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Development and production of motion graphics and statics for online media
- UI Design primarily for web, with UX understanding
- Creative concepting, primarily for social content
- Illustration; scamping concepts and storyboards
- Camera operation for filming social content
- Photo retouching
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, output formats and trends
- A sharp design eye, with a thorough knowledge of the design industry
- Proficient in Adobe suite – After Effects, Photoshop, Animate, Illustrator, Premiere and InDesign
- At least 5 year’s experience in digital design, art direction and animation ideally within a creative or social agency
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Design or Motion Graphics
- Uses initiative and has a high degree of common sense
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
Sound like you? Give us a shout. We’d love to have a chat.
Reporting to: Mitch Alison Creative Director
Job Type: FULL TIME