We’re always on the look out for for talented people with diverse experience and a habit of trying their hand at something new. Think directors who can write, strategists with project management skills, and technologists who love ideas.
People who are open to new and different ways of working. This is what underpins our collaborative model, and helps us be adaptive.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch..
Senior Account Manager
Purpose of role:
Red Engine SCC is looking for an exceptional Senior Account Manager to join its team. Your remit will span various exciting clients from banking to sports, working across all digital channels with a strong focus on content, social, platform and integrated campaigns.
This role would be ideal for an agency suit with 4-5 years’ experience, looking to take the next step in their career and willing to go that extra mile.
You will be responsible for initiating and building relationships with clients; delivering strategic cross-platform solutions; ensuring proper alignment of resources and fiscal responsibility for overall account health. For this reason, you must be a strong communicator and an exceptional team player.
A great salary package is on offer including a bonus incentive rewarding exceptional performance and the role presents limitless potential for growth.
- Manage the day-to-day account and campaign management on key projects
- Meet and liaise with senior clients to identify their needs/briefs
- Day-to-day management of client WIPs
- Manage meetings, kick-offs and lead presentations with senior client contacts
- Motivate and lead others in the development, direction and execution of projects/campaigns
- Ensure timely, high-quality and cost-effective delivery of large complex projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business, advertising, marketing or similar related field preferred but not essential
- 5+ years’ experience in a creative, digital, or ATL agency with all aspects of digital campaigns (in particular video content, digital and social)
- Positive attitude with great enthusiasm and willingness to assist the wider team
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Keen eye for detail
- Enjoy a good work-life balance
How To Apply:
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to take this positive step forward in your career, get in touch! email@example.com