We’re always on the look out for talented people with diverse experience and a habit of trying their hand at something new. Think directors who can write, strategists with project management skills, and technologists who love ideas.
People who are open to new and different ways of working. This is what underpins our collaborative model, and helps us be adaptive.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
Engine Room Productions is looking for a Producer to join a great bunch of people who love providing creative content solutions across all platforms. Engine Room is a part of the Red Engine Group making this role part of an extended agency team with great talent in creative, strategy and social teams.
Our clients are leading brands, agencies and corporates with a huge variety of needs that keep us busy.
We’re looking for someone to take on a diverse producer role that will involve them in everything from input in the creative process, to crewing and production budget management, to broadcast delivery requirements, and above all – you will be critical in making sure we are delivering great work for our clients, and outstanding service.
This role is for someone with plenty of energy and a creative streak balanced with the focus to be an accountable team player, and the experience to take our projects from pre-production to delivery. Whilst your knowledge and demonstrated experience in content production is important to us, please also let us know if you have additional skills in directing, camera work, or editing.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
Please email Adrian Hyde at Engine Room Productions with your CV.
Thanks everyone for your interest – please note we will only be in touch with people successful in securing an interview.
Freelance Creative Strategist/Planner
We’re looking for a freelance creative strategist/planner with experience working across integrated campaigns (TV, digital etc) to develop the communications/creative strategy to support the launch of a new brand in the financial services space.
Timing – 5 days across January.
If this is right for you or for someone you know seeking a freelance opportunity, please email email@example.com!
Purpose of this role:
The Strategy Director is responsible for the development of best in class digital work that demonstrates smart, creative thinking and a strong commitment to driving business results.
The role has a particular focus on:
- Creative strategy / Digital strategy / Social strategy / Content Marketing Strategy
- Cultivating client relationships at a senior level
- Close collaboration with the creative team
- Seeking our new client opportunities and contributing to new business
- Hands on management and development of social media and content team
- Demonstration of strategic, creative & thought leadership for the agency
- Agency education on digital trends, marketing and technology
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Creative Strategy / Content Marketing Strategy / Digital Strategy
- Leads the development of major digital, social and content marketing strategies for the agency
- Writes and manages best in class creative content and social briefs that inspire brilliant, adaptive creative work through an understanding of audience insight, behavior, media and social platforms, and technology
- Actively collaborates with the Creative Director and Senior Creatives throughout the briefing and creative development process, providing planning guidance, particularly around the role of channels and opportunities to use platform functionality and technology
- Oversees the development of effective paid social media plans and accompanying KPIs based on best practice, in collaboration with the Social Media Managers
- Actively provides digital thought leadership through in-depth knowledge of channels, strategies and platforms. Stays up to date on major digital and social media trends, platform changes and industry research and online tools and incorporates this into client strategy and planning
- Sells work effectively – actively leads, shapes and writes strong visual, well-structured presentations that clearly articulate strategy and results in a persuasive, engaging way
- Provides guidance to team on content development, day to day social media activity, community management, crisis management and paid media
- Proactively educates him or herself on all aspects of the client’s business, category and competitors
- Engages with, and collaborates with both internal and external stakeholders as part of the strategy development process (e.g. external client agencies, internal video producers)
- Oversees all aspects of campaign implementation with the Social Media Managers, actively ensuring optimization and adaptation as required
- Oversees all aspects of reporting and analytics, ensuring effective measurement of work.
2. Relationship Management
- Forges strong relationships with clients at a senior level
- Identifies and fosters the development of client opportunities
- Leads and facilitates effective client meetings and strategy workshops with senior stakeholders
- Actively engages with clients on their digital marketing challenges, trends and developments
- Actively builds strong, collaborative working relationships with creatives, content producers, account service and client agency partners through clear communication and a positive approach.
3. Actively seek out new client opportunities and contribute to new business
- Contributes to the development of scopes of work (as required)
- Liaises with Account Service team on timelines, project tasks and updates in a clear, timely manner ensuring a positive working relationship
- Identifies new revenue opportunities through active client engagement. Works with the Account Service team to develop and realize these
- Actively leads the strategy for new business pitches
- Attends and contributes to internal and external WIP and management meetings as required.
4. Demonstrates strategic and creative leadership, internally and externally
5. Agency education on digital trends, marketing and technology
- Contributes thumb stopping thinking that is innovative, smart and makes a difference
- Is up to date on global market trends in the areas of digital marketing, social media and content marketing, and looks for opportunities to share this knowledge with the agency
- Takes an active interest in relevant developments in technology relevant to Red Engine’s core areas of business, and actively shares this with colleagues and incorporates into work
- Challenges and stretches agency and client thinking with new ideas and ways of doing things that get people excited
6. Inspiring, mentoring and motivating
- Mentors and manages a small team of strategists and social media staff in the Sydney office
- Fosters a collaborative, cohesive and high performing team and positive work environment
- Provides direction and feedback in a constructive, clear and timely manner
- Supports staff in their professional development
- Fosters creativity and challenges the team’s thinking.
- Actively demonstrates leadership in all that he/she does
- Strategic, creative thinker with a passion for ideas, creativity, technology and social
- Is a Fat T! (has the ability to wear a few different hats)
- Embraces a lean, fast and collaborative way of working
- Can remain calm under pressure and juggle multiple tasks without losing your cool
- Has a strong client service and relationships focus
- Committed to mentoring and motivating junior staff.
- 10 year’s experience in client facing roles with a focus on digital, content and social strategy (broader strategy experience e.g. communications highly desirable)
- Track record in delivering highly strategic, impactful, creative digital strategies for major brands in B2C (and ideally B2B)
- Experience leading management of client social channels
- Experience leading client strategy, conversations, projects and relationships at a senior level
- Demonstrated experience in transforming a client brief into an inspiring brief and an actionable strategy
- Team mentoring and management.
If this sounds like you, get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org