Redengine SCC has a built a foundation of work through strategy, content and creativity.
We specialise in:
- Strategic planning
- Content marketing
- Social media
- Brand strategy
- Digital marketing
Today, we’re a full service creative agency with a focus on engineering experiences for the future through digital and technology.
With a team of highly-skilled, passionate individuals from a broad range of backgrounds, Redengine is an agile, independent agency designed to disrupt.
Our team has strategic experience across the disciplines of communications, creative, digital, social, data intelligence, digital media and programmatic. This means we take a genuinely integrated, insight led approach to digital planning, with a focus on defining a clear role for channels, content and communications across the consumer journey – right time, right message, right person.
This enables us to design, distribute and amplify content led digital experiences that influence behaviour, increase relevance, enhance your connections and build an effective path to purchase.
In a hyper connected world it’s easy for your message to get lost. We help you create content that’s emotive, entertaining, or just plain useful. Red Engine SCC has a strong capability in online video and extensive experience in creating editorial, virtual reality, visualisations and interactive experiences. With online research now affecting up to 70% of purchases, we focus on content that has a distinct strategic purpose, brings your audience closer to your brand, and helps you deliver results.
We’ve found that a model that brings together our best and brightest thinkers, creators, filmmakers and tinkerers to create ideas big and small, makes more sense for today’s world than the traditional copywriter and art director pairing. Together our motley crew turn out everything from campaign concepts, high end brand films and immersive VR experiences, through to digital experience design, website and mobile apps, eDMs and realtime display advertising.
It’s nice to be recognised
- Mumbrella Entertainment Awards 2018 – Highly commended in Best Use of Small Budget – Carnival Cruise Line, ‘Little Carnival’
- Mumbrella Travel Awards Short List – Social Idea of the Year 2018 – Carnival Cruise Line – The Honeyboomers
- Mumbrella Awards BEFEST – Best use of a small budget 2017 – Carnival Cruise Line – The Honeyboomers
- Mumbrella Awards Short List – Best Content Strategy 2017 – Carnival Cruise Line – The Honeyboomers
- ABC Gruen 2017 – The pitch against Avocado
- AFR Fast 100 – #41 – 2017
- PEPSICO PANZies Awards 2017 Best Product launch – Pepsi Max Lime
- PEPSICO PANZies Awards 2017 Most Cost Effective Digital Campaign – Gatorade AFL Dunk
- PEPSICO PANZies Awards 2017 The prestigious Grand Award – Gatorade AFL Dunk and Gatorade for Fierce
- BRW Fast 100 #41 – 2016
- Mumbrella’s BE Fest awards 2016 Bronze, Best content strategy – Red Engine SCC with Engine Room
Productions & Red Note for Telstra – Imaginarium
- Mumbrella’s BE Fest awards 2016 Shortlist, Best use of interactive/gaming – Telstra 360: For the Fans
- Mumbrella’s BE Fest awards 2016 Shortlist, Best content strategy – Telstra – Imaginarium
- Digiday Content Marketing Awards, Best Agency/Client Collaboration, 2016 – Finalist
- Digiday Content Marketing Awards Best Interactive Content, 2016 – Finalist (Telstra 360)
- Max Awards Video Campaign of the Year , 2016 – Finalist (CBA Essential Super)
- AdNews Specialist Agency of the Year, 2015
- Mumbrella Content Agency of the Year Award, 2015 – Finalist
- Mumbrella Branded Entertainment Awards, Content Company of the Year, 2015 – Finalist
- BRW Fast Starters list – 2015
- Mumbrella Best Use of Film Craft / Best Execution, 2015 – Finalist (Telstra 360)