We’re always on the look out for talented people with diverse experience and a habit of trying their hand at something new. Think directors who can write, strategists with project management skills, and technologists who love ideas.
People who are open to new and different ways of working. This is what underpins our collaborative model, and helps us be adaptive.
Established in 2012, Redengine SCC has a built a foundation of work through strategy, content
and creativity. Today, we’re a full service creative agency with a focus on engineering
experiences for the future. With a team of highly-skilled, passionate individuals from a broad
range of backgrounds, Redengine SCC is an agile, independent agency designed to disrupt.
- Pace and precision
- Challenger mindset
- Adapt and thrive
Purpose of the Role:
- Manage the day-to-day client relationship and campaign management on key projects
- Meet and liaise with senior clients to identify their needs/briefs
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders internally
- Ability to find organic client growth and new biz opportunities
- Day-to-day management of projects through to completion, on time & on budget
- Involved in forecasting and budgeting
- Manage meetings, kick-offs and lead presentations with senior client contacts
- Motivate and lead others in the development, direction and execution of projects/campaigns
- Ensure timely, high-quality and cost-effective delivery of large complex projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business, advertising, marketing or similar related field preferred but not essential
- 5-7 years’ experience in a creative, digital, or ATL agency with all aspects of digital campaigns (in particular video content, digital and social)
- Positive attitude with great enthusiasm and willingness to assist the wider team
- Excellent project management skills to ‘Get stuff done’ efficiently and to a high standard
- Strategic and creative thinker
- A positive attitude with excellent tenacity and initiative
- Enjoy a good work-life balance and a collaborative culture.