We’re always on the look out for talented people with diverse experience and a habit of trying their hand at something new. Think directors who can write, strategists with project management skills, and technologists who love ideas.
People who are open to new and different ways of working. This is what underpins our collaborative model, and helps us be adaptive.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
Established in 2012, Redengine has a built a foundation of work through strategy, content and creativity. Today, we’re a full service creative agency with a focus on engineering experiences for the future. With a team of highly-skilled, passionate individuals from a broad range of backgrounds, Redengine is an agile, independent agency designed to disrupt.
Redengine: adapt to thrive.
We encourage everyone in our company to live by basic principles that inspire the right behaviours. We’ve created a workplace and culture that fosters positivity, collaboration and creative risk taking.
We believe that adaptive thinking is central to a brand’s ability to be relevant to its audiences, thrive in an uncertain environment, outsmart unpredictable competition and embrace technological change to create competitive advantage.
These are the behaviours we want you to embrace and be rewarded for:
- Pace and precision
- Challenger mindset
- Adapt and thrive
Purpose of this role:
The strategy team is to provide the lens, perspective and insights behind each campaign, project & client relationship. They are responsible for insuring the planning, management and execution of all digital marketing campaigns with a focus on social media, content marketing and paid media.
Capabilities should explore multi-channel digital strategies, marketing planning and insight.
The Content Strategist will be an interface between clients, the strategy team and the client service team to build confidence and trust with clients, develop intelligent strategy, and execute successful campaigns.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- End to end planning and management of detailed marketing campaigns
- Consult on marketing strategies that are above, through and below the line
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activity
- Work with internal and external resources to create and optimise engaging cross-channel content.
- Develop and implement creative, content and social media strategy.
- Tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Work within a budget and report any overspend
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
- Utilise a range of web reporting tools to track and analyse online visitor usage and behavior.
- Positivity, enthusiasm
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Commitment to client service
- Handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Confident and a persuasive manner
- Excellent organisation skills and time management
- The ability to work to budgets.
- A minimum of 4 years experience at a media agency or in a digital marketing team
- Experience within an above the line agency as a digital lead
- Sound knowledge of all performance and biddable media channels including SEM, SEO
- Intermediate knowledge of paid media across all digital channels including social media
- Extensive experience with high-level strategic planning of campaigns and their integration into comprehensive media and marketing plans.
- Business & commerce savvy with clear understanding of client challenges
- Ability to analyse data trends to create meaningful insights and improvements for our client campaigns.
- An ability to plan and execute digital campaigns on time and on budget
- Any email program management in platforms such as Marketo, MailChimp and Active Campaign would be a plus.
Apply to Carolyn Maloney via email to email@example.com , with a tailored cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you would like to work with us along with your CV. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial conversation.
Only candidates with unrestricted rights to work in Australia should apply.