We’re always on the look out for talented people with diverse experience and a habit of trying their hand at something new. Think directors who can write, strategists with project management skills, and technologists who love ideas.
People who are open to new and different ways of working. This is what underpins our collaborative model, and helps us be adaptive.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
Reports to Managing Director Engine Room
Established in 2012, Engine Room Productions has a built a foundation of work through strategy, content and creativity. Today, we’re a full-service creative agency group with a focus on engineering experiences for the future. With a team of highly-skilled, passionate individuals from a broad range of backgrounds, Engine Room Productions is an agile, independent agency designed to disrupt.
This role will lead major productions and dually collaborate with all agency entities: Engine Room Productions, Redengine SCC, and Red Note.
We encourage everyone in our company to live by basic principles that inspire the right behaviours. We’ve created a workplace and culture that fosters positivity, collaboration and creative risk taking.
We believe that adaptive thinking is central to a brand’s ability to be relevant to its audiences, thrive in an uncertain environment, outsmart unpredictable competition and embrace technological change to create competitive advantage.
These are the behaviours we want you to embrace and be rewarded for:
- Pace and precision
- Challenger mindset
- Adapt and thrive
Purpose of this role:
We are seeking an experienced Producer to join a great bunch of people who love providing creative content solutions across all platforms for the Redengine Group: Engine Room Productions, Redengine SCC, and Red Note.
Our clients are leading brands, agencies and corporates with a wide variety of content and video needs.
The Producer role will involve you in everything from input in the creative process, to crewing and production budget management, to broadcast delivery requirements, and above all – you will be critical in making sure we are delivering great work for our clients, and outstanding service.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Creative process management
- Crewing and production management
- Budget creation and management
- Project management
- Scheduling of internal external resourcing
- Delivery of highest quality work
- Highest caliber of client relationships, trust and service
- 5-7 years in producer role within agency or production house
- Able to work flexible hours/travel as required by shoots
- Positivity, enthusiasm, creativity
- Ability to prioritise with clarity and confidence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Confident and a persuasive manner
- Excellent organisation skills and time management
- Interest and or additional skills in directing camera work, or editing